What I’ve learned from life is that for every inch of sadness lies a foot of happiness ahead. There are a few things in my life that make me happy, things that make me warm inside and make me feel great joy from the bottom of my heart.
Got to admit 2016 was a pretty shit year. The highlight that I can think of was probably my graduation (Yes I graduated finally). There is one thing I have learnt, the world can be a very cruel place and happiness can be hard to come across. So I’ve made a list of the big and small things that make me happy!
Here is a list of both big and small things that make me happy.
- Coffee dates
- Harry Potter
- Hearing a baby laugh
- Seeing other people succeed and be happy
- Going for a morning run
- Playing Tennis
- Holding a baby in my arms
- Travelling to new places
- Taking photos
- Planning adventures with my friends
- Hot chocolate with hazelnut syrup (with cream) from costa
- Buying new clothes
- Long drives at night
- Lying in bed with a cup of hot chocolate and watching my favourite films
- Reading books
- Hugging someone after not seeing them for a long time
- That feeling after submitting an assignment
- Visiting a loved ones grave
- The feeling when your food arrives at a restaurant
- Falling asleep in someones arms
- Getting into bed after a long day
- Jelly Bean soda
- Visiting museums
- The feeling after you’ve made someone smile
- Waking up to good morning texts
- Cooking with the little kids
- Looking at old photos and reliving the memories
Well that is all I could think off I encourage you all to make a list of what makes you happy its very heart-warming!
Lots of Love